what ever you pick make sure it can grow as your record collection grows and the capacity of most units is about 1/3 less 
PratherMade out of Ohio does a great cabinet- you can see photo of Cherry and galvanized rod in my virtual system photo.

also some fine wood workers here on Audiogon- I can highly recommend George who goes by george53 here. He made the outstanding precise Ambrosia Maple faceplate for my Herro phono preamp - he is a joy to work with and very reasonable- get what you want !

best to all

@george53

jim
I already own the Can-Am for my Cd/dvd collection and find them to be very well made. I would love to buy the cabinets for the LPs as well but it is a big investment. But on my radar as my collection grows I do have wood boxes I bought used and still have some expansion room, but really would like to return to the “flipping” through the face of the jackets rather than spine reading. 
I had about fifteen modular cubes made of mdf built and then white lacquered made to my specifications and needs; in each cube there are about 100 vinyls.

https://postimg.cc/R6968yDX