Clarity Cable Review

I have to tell you that Clarity Cable is a diamond in the rough. It's a little known audio cable company but it gave me big performance.  It has a smooth extended treble with a open midrange and bass that has a nice little kick to it. It gives you great soundstage with and depth with quiet blackgrounds. I'm using the natural series interconnect. I'm using the vortex power cables and the have a four outlet power box with an attached vortex power cable. I'm extremely happy with the sound I'm getting. I have compared it with cables 3 times it's price and it always maintains or exceeds the performance of those cables.. I'm now only going to use these in my system and I will not be changing. It is always good to use as much clarity cable as possible because it works well with its own. I've been in the hobby on a crash course of trying gear, speakers and cables. I have now found my way through the maze. Thanks to Affirm Audio and Chris and Melissa Owen at Clarity Cable I'm getting first class cable performance for a 3rd of the price of the big boys! 

calvinj

Have to agree with Wig....though will throw in an extra very. Beautifully voiced IC that hits all the right buttons.

The SC is tremendous as well...highly recommended.

Taras

TEO Audio

Do they make these cables in 20 amp version? Just ordered a PS Audio P20 and need to change to 20 amp cable. I already have a dedicated 20 amp circuit with appropriate 20 amp outlet. Thanks in advance. 
It was a while back that I reviewed the wonderful Clarity Cable Vortex Power Cord. Yes, they made them in 20A version. 
Doug, 

Do you have a link to your review of the clarity cables? Are they still in use in your system today? If not, what did you replace them with, and would you sell the clarities if you still have them? Thank you.