Sales or clearances happening now

I noticed a HUGE sale at Cary Audio right now. My guess is that they want to keep cash flowing and that they were also going to offer some discounts at the (now cancelled) trade shows, so they budgeted for this, partly.

Has anyone else seen any major sales on gear in the last couple weeks?

[Caveat: I know there are many more important things happening, and that our country is in a crisis. I assume anyone reading this is doing so because they are not one of the people trying to save lives, and that they see reading or talking about audio as a way to stay sane. If this post devolves into something political, etc. I will unfollow End of caveat.]
128x128hilde45
Post removed 
Seems to be sales everywhere. Unfortunately my business is at a standstill now, which started about a week/week and a half ago, so I certainly won’t be participating. I don’t see clients coming back anytime soon. 

I had to claw my way back after the housing crash, now this. Not good, and it makes me incredibly nervous.

But, at least I have good music to play on my modest but nice system. And I do nightly to escape from all the bad news.
A little over a week ago, I pulled the trigger on a DirectStream DAC Sr. I’ve always wanted on, so I figured why not.

I’m semi-retired planning for full retirement at the end of June.  Good Lord willing, I’ll make it to June and for a many more years afterwards.  I spend a couple of hours each evening listening to music, enjoying some of the fruits of my labor, while trying to block out all of the craziness going on in the world right now.   

Post removed