VPI Classic setup tools

I would like to learn properly setup my TT. It`s a VPI Classic 1 with JMW-10.5i tonarm with an Ikeda 9TT cartridge.
I am a beginner, so I`d like to buy some reasonable expensive tools what could make the work easier. What would you recommend? I own a good stylus force scale gauge already.
I was thinking about to buy the following :

Soundsmith Counter "Intuitive" azimuth
GrooveTech GT-2 MKII Alignment Gauge
Hesitating between Mint Best Tractor made for VPI tonearm or Dr. Feickert Universal Protractor

Ultimate Analogue Test LP

What else would you buy or am I covered with the tools above? I`d like to set the SRA to 92 degrees but I don`t want to buy a digital microscope if it can be done any other way.

128x128korakotta
Save your money and either use the alignment tool that came with your TT or try an inexpensive one at turntablebasics.com.  There are also free alignment tools that you can print out on-line.

You may eventually find as many of us have and as Peter Ledermann has often pointed out, that azimuth is the most critical adjustment required to open up the soundstage.  His counter-intuitive is a help.  But I found that installing the second pivot makes that adjustment crazy easy.  And always by ear.
tablejockey, you took the words right out of my mouth.

I owned a Classic 30th Anniversary for more than a dozen years (and fully pimped up during its later years), and now a Classic 3.
Dr. Feickert is the best, buy it and forget about everything esle.

It will give you 3 alignment methods (Baerwald, Lofgren, Stevenson) and it will last forever on any turntable and any tonearm so you don’t have to worry about alignment in the future even if you will change turntable or tonearm.
PS ruler is very important, Feickert has it.

Search for used sample if new one is too expensive for you.
This is German quality.

P.S. if you want something very simple and very cheap you will get protractor for free inside Hi-Fi Test LP which is a must have test record. 

I found that proper azimuth makes a very big difference I use Fozgometer....easy and accurate.....Also, the second pivot for the VPI arm makes a very positive improvement. The counter intuitive provides a very mild setup help, which can be done just about as easily without.
"I found that proper azimuth makes a very big difference I use Fozgometer....easy and accurate..."

Been curious about the Foz, since it was released. If I had the 3d arm, I would have the 2nd pivot. The reviews seem to be positive.

Not having a Foz, I can’t comment if it’s a worthwhile piece for me. On paper, it’s seems like another useful tool. Especially if I used an exotic arm.

My Foz phono sure has been seeing overtime lately.