I Need Some Opinions...

I have a modest turntable setup consisting of a Pro-Ject RM 5.1SE with the stock 9cc carbon arm. I use it through a Project Phono Box II SE and use a Pro-Ject Speed Box II SE. The preamp is connected to my Krell 400xi integrated driving Hales Revelation 3 speakers. I am still using the Sumiko Blue Point No.2 which came with the table.

My thought is I could likely improve the performance of this setup by changing cartridges; looking for more detail I THINK a LOMC might be a good idea. Is this a correct thought?

I am considering a Goldring Eroica LX for this setup. Any ideas if this will get me what I’m after? 

Would I be able to reap more benefits from a much better (i.e. more expensive) LOMC or would my current system make such a purchase meaningless?

Thanks for any input.
128x128dmac67
dorkwad has it right about the Audible Illusions equipment. The only reason for parting with the Modulus 3A was the lack of a remote control. Great equipment at a great price.
I don't know your tonearm but if it's low mass you probably can't go better than a Grado MI. 
Instead of farting around with tweaks ( not saying you cannot do that later) get right to the chase, just replace blue point with the Hana EL. I had the blue point and replaced it with the EL and it was a world of difference. The Hana is $475. Go and read the review at positivefeedback....the guy replaced the bluepoint on the project classic sb with the hana and it was night and day. Hooked up to the musical surroundings phenomena 11+ and it’s a dream. Don’t get me wrong, that bluepoint is quite nice, but it is a high output moving coil. I’m still using my hana el and I’ve no need to upgrade to anything else. It produces a sublime sound to me, and well, others with far more trained ears agree, Herb Reichert for one! Yea, you can spend almost twice as much for the SL with shibata stylus, but prepare to be bogged down with trying to align it, and honestly will only provide a small improvement. All my own opinion 😁
delos is an overkill for any project table. Try a nagaoka mp200 mm and you cannot go wrong
An Ortofon Bronze or aforementioned Hana is as high as I would go on your current table.?

iF the magic tweak tape is affordable, treat it as a critical listening experiment and a future filter IF it does not prove revelatory..

I have a Delos on a Brinkmann Bardo with a Triplaner / HRS base and I am not totally convinced I have extracted all that CartrIdge has to offer. I have heard it extensively on a few other tables including the VPI. There are of course many other in that $2k price range...

finally do try to weather the storm and go hear some gear when things break free - a great analog dealer is IMO a must...

enjoy the journey

and the music

Jim