Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
Ricevs,

I have followed F-15's development on the Decware forum and it does seem like everyone has raved about the sound and the quality of the 10" and 15" driver.  Their prices are more than reasonable and worth a strong consideration.
Considering the acknowledged superb sound quality of the Nenuphar,  if Lii  Audio drivers approach 90% of their performance that would be some feat given the cost differential. I hav6no idea if this is a possibility. Obviously someone who has access to both would have to compare them and submit a listening impression.

In the big picture the more of these types of high quality higher sensitivity drivers that are easy to drive the better. Match them with excellent quality low power amplifiers and you'll have the recipe for really natural and emotionally involving/organic sound. This is a good path to travel. 
Charles 
If budget is a concern there is the excellent Cube Magus, available fully built at £6,900.00 a pair or the Cube Magus Drivers at £2,570.00 a pair. I’ll make this a separate thread in due course since this thread should remain about the Cube Nenuphar’s.

There are a few makes of full range drivers on the market but can I suggest that we keep this thread to the Cube Nenuphar’s and that any other makes of full range speakers have there own thread unless somebody actually has direct experience of both.
Reaching out to the Cube Audio Cognoscenti for your advice on Nenuphar placement / positioning and to get a feel for what's been working for each of you?

Mine are pulled out in the room, from both the front and side walls. Listening position is 'fairly' near-field.

I'll be testing other positions and your feedback will help guide me.

Thank you!