Thinking of buying a pair of Splendor D7.2...

Was considering a Musical Fidelity M6si, any suggestions on alternative amps as my next move is to stream.
I am in this for the pleasure of the music, and only have 10k to spend, including the speakers.
I have a Marantz table and a pioneer elite CD player that is getting long in the tooth for sources.
I welcome any suggestions that would best pair up with the 7.2’s.
gearhead1
@fsonicsmith   Just curious how you would describe the sound of the D7's vs the O/93's.  I have the D7's and agree with everything you said about them, including how to maximum the listening experience.  I've been curious about the Devores too.
i had the D7s for a while and they sounded excellent being driven with the refined, powerful output of a Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II. The latest version III just came out and people love them.
I have the larger Spendor D9s but agree with all that has been stated above as it also applied in my situation.  The positioning is critical and takes a little patience and effort, but will be richly rewarded.  My system consists of a tube preamp (VAC) and a solid state power amp (Ayer).  Every small change in the correct direction, be it cables, power, source, room setup, is clearly noticeable and leads to great enjoyment. 
I am after a warmer more captivating sound image, and if need to spend a bit more within reason that is possible if the rewards to the sound are considerable.
I’d just order Don Sach’s tube pre and KT88 amp and call it a day.  I think you can return them after 14 days, but good luck with that.  Best of luck in whatever you end up choosing. 

If I had $10K to spend, I'd snap up the used pair of Spendor SP 1/2E's for sale on US Audiomart for only $1,290.  I'd pair that with a used Leben or Line Magnetic integrated and used Luxman DA-06 DAC, fed by your CDP (as a transport) and a Bluesound Vault 2i for streaming.