Getting it on with Prog

Looks like there has not been a STEADY progressive rock thread here since 2006.

If you refrain from trolling me, I'm up for posting mini (one or two sentence) "reviews" of lps likely some of you are not aware of.

You're welcome to add your own reviews, with one stipulation:
I realize this is an audio forum ,so please refrain from the obvious which has been done to death  (like Genesis,Yes,Focus...)

And I don't want to hear no bloody  Porcupine Tree , Mars Volta,Dream Theater ,Tool, or bleeding Steven Wilson.
sammmmmmy
If we are "likely" unaware then how are we to have any "reviews" mini, or otherwise? Except, wait! Your use of scare quotes around "reviews"! Means you're not looking for actual reviews but something else. You've ruled out everything except... oh now I get it! You're one of these guys!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eBh6xipKYk
In the CD player is "Dance Of The Lemmings" by German psychedelic rock band Amon Duul II from 1970. Rare and better than Pink Floyd!
How about maybe the best prog rock guitarist : Allan Holdsworth? IOU, Metal Fatigue, UK ... I have several of his LPs and CDs.
It is unforgivable that an absolute icon like Holdsworth did not have the money to pay the cab that took him to the hospital where eventually he passed on.

Amon Duul "Archangel's Thunderbird" from the first double set  rules.

But make sure you stay away from the commune "band" Amon Duul. I have their lp set "Disaster" and its exactly that.