Animated Movies

I'm putting together a small collection of animated movies. I'm looking for ones that have amazing audio and video qualities. I have Ice Age and Monsters Inc. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
krelldog
Post removed 
Most of the posts here list the common Pixar animated movies, which are excellent. However, I only saw one posting for "Final Fantasy". The actual movie name is "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within". For an animated movie done back in 2001, it is incredibly detailed and realistic. The shapes, textures and shadows are just excellent (especially for 2001). It matched up to a lot of first person shooter games today, and other animated games such as "Life is Strange". I actually have not seen another movie done like this since. Most of the movies are the standard Pixar or Disney type approach. If you have Netflix, there is a series called "Love Death + Robots" that has some amazing animations as well.

Actually, some of the motion and movement done in Final Fantasy is so realistic, you would almost think you were watching live filmed events.
I have a 16 year old son, so I've seen a lot of animated movies over the last 15 years. Without a doubt, the 2 favorite animated movies for both my son and I are "Hoodwinked" and "Fantastic Mr. Fox". Both are incredibly witty and are worthy of multiple viewings.
Post removed 
Post removed