Wolf Audio Server/Streamer Owners

I am the owner of a Red Wolf 2and I am looking to exchange ideas with other Wolf owners. For example,I haven’t even tried the multi channel capability of my unit and would like some information from those that have.For my part,I have tried different power cables and tweaks to get even more out of my unit.I stated out with an Alpha 2 upgraded to the Alpha 3 and finally the the Red Wold 2 so I have some experience with their gear but I still feel like I haven’t even scratched the surface of it’s capabilities and I would really like to hear from others.
128x128lwin
I recently upgraded from a Wolf Alpha 2 to a Wolf Alpha 3SX and have realized a notable improvement of the sound. The Alpha 3SX offers a substantial and palpable improvement over the alpha-2 in both accuracy and musicality.The improvement was noticed immediately after upgrading from the alpha-2 . My entire music library seems new and fresh and the alpha 3SX has brought me hours of enjoyment. 
Glad to hear of the interest in Wolf. I am a very satisfied owner of an Alpha 3. I use Audience power chord into an Audience power conditioner into a dedicated power line. Only other tweek is vibration control. Looking forward to hearing the latest updates but this unit is excellent. I have a highly resolving system and this is a worthy front end. The tone, separation and noise floor is spot on. It’s also very  versatile playing Roon, Que Buz , Tidal and a large collection of PCM and DSD. This unit  has also been reliable. When I had to ship it back to Florida for service it went same day air and was back the next day working perfectly, setting a new standard of service. Whenever I require support Joe is on the line resolving what I screwed up, a windows problem or software issue. Wolf takes the hassle out of digital for us non techies. After a few years I also have not exhausted features but I’ve gotten many hours of musical thrills.
Wolf Audio Systems really restored my interest in digital audio.  A few months ago I found myself growing tired of hearing digital through my MacBook Pro and Lampizator Level 4.  It sounded OK but after having issues with my files and libraries I was done.  I was considering an Aurender but an audiophile friend suggested I take a look at Wolf so I settled on a Luna.  I couldn’t be happier.  First of all, I wasn’t expecting such a massive upgrade in sound quality.  The noise floor, tonal quality, and bass are the best I’ve had in my system.  The soundstage rivals my analog rig.  It’s ginormous! And the treble is sweet and extended.  I feel like I am finally getting what I paid for from my DAC.  In addition Wolf has a relationship with Audience and their USB’s are highly recommended.  I already had an AU 24SE USB prior to getting the Luna so I didn’t need convincing.  As far as file management goes, I’ve had some problems with my old files that Joe Parvey helped me to resolve.  I would never have been able to do this myself.  Incredible customer service for someone with the entry level server!  Try that with some of the other server companies.  Wolf is perfect for the computer audio newbie as well as the experienced computer audiophile who wants to take things to the nth level.  And Joe Parvey is still helping me months later.  Great company with great products.  You can’t go wrong.
Thanks guys for the responses. If there is one thing we can all agree on is the only thing that can be better than Joseph’s service is his servers. I encourage each of you to try some different power cords. Wolf products will immediately tell you if they like the cords or not. After trying a lot of power cords my favorite is the Voodoo Air Phoenix. I have my Red Wolf 2 sitting on a Synergistic Research Transporter as well as it’s power supply. Each Transporter is sitting on Isopods also made by Voodoo cable. Currently I am using a Synergistic Research UEF usb cable that finally sent my longtime Lightspeed usb cable into retirement. 

Hi all, I want to share my experience with the Alpha 3. My objective was to listen to my substantial accumulated digital music with something other than sound boxes or computer speakers. I needed good sound. I already had a good sound system: Creek Audio integrated amp, a great pair of Harbeth 40 speakers, Linn Ikemi cd player. I tried first connecting my ipad with a earphone to RCA inputs connected to my Creek and the sound was just a fuller computer output sound.  I then tried a DAC with a docking station for the ipod/iphone and the result was very disappointing. I came across an advertisement from Wolf Audio and couldn’t really figure out what it was. I called Joe who patiently walked me through what a set up might look like for the result I was expecting. I was very impressed by the extent of Joe’s involvement. He helped me in choosing the DAC and cables, supervised 3rd party shipments, took many calls from me and was on top of the process from beginning to end. I acquired a Wolf Audio Alpha 3 with 4tb,  A Bryston BDA-3 DAC and Wireworld Silver cabling- all connected to my Creek Audio and Harbeths. The setup took about 1 hour, Joe on the phone walking me through the process. The Alpha is a fantastic component, fast, quiet; cool looking; the screen and keyboard were well chosen by Wolf;  it came loaded with software and media. The sound is very good. Some music is extraordinary, the best I’ve found is Qobuz. Jrivers is great. But even my playlists in Spotify sound captivating, deep, clear, with a whole lot of detail, beautiful bass. I’m very happy with my purchase and thankful to Joe and his team for producing high quality products but especially providing a superb service. Thank you!