New setup

Hi, I am new in the audio world.
My setup is Aurilic Aires G1 connected to a DAC, and the DAC connects to a Marantz Av 7012. My speakers are all Klipsch: Front 8060 and subwoofer and center.
I would thinging to improve the quality of the sound buying an integrated amp, if it is possible. I have been doing some research (my budget is around $5k) my choices were: Accuphase e380; Anthem STR and Mcintosh MA 5300.
Can anyone help me with this decision? Is it worthy?
juliano32
In my younger days as an audiophile I much enjoyed Yamaha separates. 

No one can tell you the outcome of comparison of these if they have not used them in comparison. Preferences determine nothing in terms of results. I'm afraid you will simply have to conduct adequate research of resources on them and try to hear... 

I tend to agree with greg that any of them would likely be an upgrade. However, again, only comparison would tell if/how much. If you want more flexibility to manage the sound and typically higher sound quality at price point, look for separate pre/amp. If you are doing a lot of video I can see an integrated, but if primarily two channel, I would push for separates. It may take a bit more cash, but the rewards can be much higher sonically. There is a HUGE spectrum of performance, and separates usually gets you much further along. 

Enjoy your quest! 
Among the three brands you listed, Accuphase would be my first and last choice....I currently own E-650.