New setup

Hi, I am new in the audio world.
My setup is Aurilic Aires G1 connected to a DAC, and the DAC connects to a Marantz Av 7012. My speakers are all Klipsch: Front 8060 and subwoofer and center.
I would thinging to improve the quality of the sound buying an integrated amp, if it is possible. I have been doing some research (my budget is around $5k) my choices were: Accuphase e380; Anthem STR and Mcintosh MA 5300.
Can anyone help me with this decision? Is it worthy?
juliano32
That is one of my problems today with the Marantz is the lack of bass and deepness. Interesting when I started my research Yamaha was the first that come up Yamaha A S3000. After reading the specs and reviews I decided to remove the Yamaha.
I will test the Yamaha. I will need to look for a dealer who accepts to send one to me to test it before I decide. 
I think any of those would be an improvement. Getting an integrated with HTBP for two channel listening will be a significant upgrade over using an AV receiver. I can’t speak to all of the units you mentioned, but our local music club meets at a local hifi dealer and we have listened extensively to the Anthem integrated with both Klipsch and Tannoy speakers and it sounds great. Yamaha’s integrateds would be on my short list also. You might also consider one of the higher end integrateds from Marantz.
" Interesting when I started my research Yamaha was the first that come up Yamaha A S3000. After reading the specs and reviews I decided to remove the Yamaha.  I will test the Yamaha."

Believe me, the published specs for the upper tier analog-only Yamaha A-S integrateds is definitely on the conservative side.  These amps are dead quiet, even with the high sensitivity Klipsch speakers and punch way above their given power numbers.  I have used many 200w/ch@8ohms stereo amps(Acurus, B&K, Anthem, Sunfire, NAD) and believe me my Yamaha's 90w/ch holds it's own up against them.

Bill