New setup

Hi, I am new in the audio world.
My setup is Aurilic Aires G1 connected to a DAC, and the DAC connects to a Marantz Av 7012. My speakers are all Klipsch: Front 8060 and subwoofer and center.
I would thinging to improve the quality of the sound buying an integrated amp, if it is possible. I have been doing some research (my budget is around $5k) my choices were: Accuphase e380; Anthem STR and Mcintosh MA 5300.
Can anyone help me with this decision? Is it worthy?
juliano32
@juliano32,

Is your plan to insert the new integrated amp for stereo listening using the HT bypass feature or do you just want to add an outboard amp to your HT system for more power/impact?

Bill

Gotcha.
Now of course it is your $$$ and you can spend it any way you want but even though I am a huge Anthem fan and the STR integrated is on my "wish" list, and I think they mate very well with Klipsch (RP's, RF's, Heritage), I really don't think you need a $5000.00 budget to get where you want to be.  For less $$$, maybe look into a Yamaha A-S1100 or A-S2100.  Rock solid builds with a slightly warm of neutral signature and plenty of headroom with your Klipsch RP's.  I have often used my Yamaha A-S1000 to drive my Klipsch RF-63's in a 5000ft3 room and am floored how they sound together.  Plenty of bass drive with it's "only" 90w/ch@8ohms.

Bill
That is one of my problems today with the Marantz is the lack of bass and deepness. Interesting when I started my research Yamaha was the first that come up Yamaha A S3000. After reading the specs and reviews I decided to remove the Yamaha.
I will test the Yamaha. I will need to look for a dealer who accepts to send one to me to test it before I decide.