MUST Have Vinyl

Lately I’ve been moving back towards vinyl.  I’ve got two really great TT’s but my collection of vinyl is pretty sparse; ridiculous I know!   What are your Top Ten must have albums?  Any genre.  Thanks for your suggestions!
stickman451
I agree with @jimmydd and @aewarren but since you asked.

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Prince - Plectrumelectrum
U2 - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb & The Joshua Tree

Orbital - Middle of Nowhere
Love and Rockets - Lift
Massive Attack - Mezzanine 
These three are kind of a spacey British psychedelic/electronica style.

Butthole Surfers - Electriclarryland
A pretty good hard rock not to mention probably their most commercial  album with just a hint of their experimental early days on a couple of the tracks

Big Black - Atomizer
Aggressive guitar, bass and drum machine rock 'n' roll. This stuff is not pretty but it will get your blood flowing better than any 5 Hour energy drink ever will. Play as loud as you can.

Shellac - Terraform
Steve Albini again but this time with a human drummer. Songs are kind of sparse and a tad on the fringe, but maybe the best recorded drums I have ever heard

The Claypool Lennon Delirium - South of Reality
John's youngest son teams up with Primus's bass player. Well crafted psychedelic/art rock. This is NOT back ground music. It demands your attention, but is worth the time.

Something I didn’t see mentioned and is still kind of an "unknown" to many is "The Trinity Session" by The Cowboy Junkies. What makes this album so special are the incredible, haunting vocals of Margot Timmons, the perfect performance of the band and that it was recorded at the Church of the Holy Trinity in Toronto using a single microphone, so you can hear EVERYTHING presented in the most intimate and undiluted way.

If you can find it, grab the 200-gram pressing by Quality Record Pressings for Analogue Productions. I also own a RCA first pressing, but find the Analogue Productions version to be superior...dead silent backgrounds, more dynamic range and detail. Truly a record that amazes every time I listen to it...Cheers!

Arvin
I have the Analouge Productions of The Trinity Sessions; a fabulous record for sure!  Wish that I had bought an extra copy however, it’s out of print currently.
@stickman451 

" Wish that I had bought an extra copy however, it’s out of print currently."

You and me, both!

Arvin
grant green - feelin’ the spirit/pink floyd - animals/moody blues - every good boy deserves favou/rmiles davis - kind of blue/john coltrane - coltranes sound/los lobos - kiko/ horace silver - the tokyo blues/jethro tull - minstrel in the gallery/kate bush - hounds of love/tina brooks - true blue