Quicksilver Mid Mono Tube Rolling

All, Just acquired Quicksilver Mid Mono Amps. They came with Tesla EL34 and EH 6922 Tubes (Dont know the make for 12AX7s). 

For folks who have experience with Quicksilver Mid Mono's, would appreciate thoughts on these Amps and your experiences tube rolling on these amps. 

Thanks in advance for the suggestions. 
abhi123
Great amps you have acquired!!!     I have had great luck with both Gold Lion KT 88 and KT 66 but am currently running JJ EL34 which I like a lot.   I re tuned about six months ago with all JJ and the amp sounded fantastic but the input tubes got noisy so I put the EH I had been using and it still sounds pretty damn good.   When funds allow and when those tubes get tired I am going to do Gold Lions for the input and driver tubes.  I use them in other equipment and they seem to last forever and in my experience sound better than any other new production tube for their type.  Do that and you will save yourself so e headaches.  I like to try different tubes but the problem with constant tube rolling is that it loosens the spring tension inside the tube socket.  So I try to avoid that by using the best current tubes that I know sound good.   

I have had a Gold Lion in my conrad Johnson pre for about 4 years... it ate lesser 6922 in about 6 months because it runs them hard...  Gold Lion 6922 is the only tube that has lasted and has also been dead quiet .
Make sure you turn the bias fully counter clockwise before turning the amps back on if you change the output tubes.    Then after it warms up a minute or two slowly adj bias and check 15 minutes after that and then a few times during the first hour or so to make sure bias is stable....   

I can't say enough good things about Quicksilver.   I bout my amps used about six years ago, they were about a year old and have been rock solid.    Had a few bad tubes, blew a fuse a few times but never a hard failure.

I just bought the Quicksilver Headphone amp and it is built exactly like the Mids....   like a tank.      

The Mid Monos are worth every bit new and are a steal used.... enjoy
I've had V4's on two different occasions, the last time were the balanced version. I had the GED KT 88's. Don't believe I ever changed input tubes. Always enjoyed those amps. I plan to return to one of Mike's amps at one point soon. It could be mid-mono, Sixty watt mono, or mono 120. If I can afford it and they will drive my Harbeth C7's, I'm hoping the Sixty Watt mono may be the answer. I also like the tube choices of the mid-mono and Sixty watt mono better. I'd like to have the EL 34, KT 77, KT 88 options. The mono 120's are more of a KT 150 amp by design, although I believe 88's are ok.