Super tweeter for FullRange Driver

I have a pair of Audio Nirvana 15in Alinco Classics that I just got done getting into cabinets. After some listening impressions, I've realized I cant live with the high frequency response these things put out by themselves. They only go to about 15k hz. and it's made music lose its sparkle and sense of space and spacial cues. I was thinking of buying a pair of Fostek T90As and pointing them at the ceiling for a more even dispersion and better integration with the Audio Nirvana driver. My main question is what  capacitor volume would you suggest? Where in the frequency response would you crossover to the tweeter? Would wiring the 8ohm tweeter and the 8ohm Audio Nirvana in parallel make me need to change my amp(Audio Note Kit 1 300b Set) from 8ohm to 4ohms? Any other brands of tweeters recommended for a fullrange driver that is around 96bd efficent? Sorry for all the questions, incredibly new to trying to implement crossovers with full rangers. If this sounds like a bad idea. Please speak up. 
akwilson501
I’ve experimented for a long time with implementing a super tweeter into a single driver design and after about a year of back and forth, I decided that it never sounded completely correct. I used many values and brands of resistors, capacitors and even tried a L pad. I was working with the Fostex T90a.  I came to the conclusion that to me I always felt I could hear a gap where the highs of my full range single driver cut off and where the T90a came in. Also the very highs of a super tweeter can sound bright. I had been using high quality resistors and I still experience this. I felt that the T90a never blended in as well as a good 2 way design.  So if you ask me, if I had a single driver speaker and needed more energy in the top, I would be looking at high resolution cables, tubes or other tweaks that would help.  Also, I strongly felt that instead of incorporating a super tweeter into my speakers, I should had went with a really good regular tweeter. Pretty sure it would had blended in better. BTW, I still have my single driver speakers and now I enjoy them very much. I use No super tweeters, just the single driver alone. I just used better cables and different tube amp. I also own these speakers, Rogers LS3/5a, Martin Logan Request, and about 10 tube amps, mostly 300b, and EL34 and 1 KT66 amp.  
http://www.intactaudio.com/atten.html

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Dave is as good as it gets. Plus he can do any custom tapers you might need.

Cheers,             Crazy Bill
P.S. I am a devoted single driver user. The Decware HDT. Never felt any need for a super tweeter.

I run a pair of The Horns (from The Horn Shoppe) loaded with Fostex Fe126e drivers. I always loved the directness and transparency but eventually decided to add a little to the top in the form of T90A (and a little to the bottom with a powered sub). 

I built a setup very similar to this (and much cheaper) and really enjoyed being able to dial in the volume on the T90As. 

http://www.lowther.com.hk/tweeter.htm
Hi, I have a pair of Lowther 'TP1' back-horn-loaded loud speakers
with Lowther PM5A drivers. The speakers are around 105db / 1 watt.
(a 1 watt SET valve amp drives them to party sound levels with ease!)
I use a pair of Fostex T90a which came with L pad attenuators.
I found I didn't need the attenuators as the main speakers and the super tweeters are of similar sensitivity. I experimented with different values and ended up with 0.33 mic capacitors to 'roll-in' the super tweeters at around 8 k Hz.
I have the super tweeters wired into the same terminals as the speaker cables and have them facing toward the listener, same as the main speakers.