A secondary system to enjoy.

I think a secondary system to enjoy and explore with an open mind andlower expectations can be more rewarding than one thinks in our hobby....and educational at the same time.

Your thoughts?
ishkabibil
It is a great idea. I have taken to the smaller form factor components. It started with a Benchmark AHB2 amp I snagged here used. I added the LA4 linestage and the Mytek Brooklyn Bridge. For now, I’m driving a pair of Dynaudio Special 40. It really is a sweet little system. 
Be well everyone. 
You mean I can I just keep all the Speakers I buy?!

A second system, and third are great ideas!  You know how some people want tv’s everywhere?  Not me.  I want speakers everywhere!

I actually talk friends and family members into buying awesome set-ups, partially for my own selfish enjoyment.  Shoot, I’m constantly looking at the best bang for the buck portable set-ups for me to take with me.

I like to spread out my hifi to as many places as possible so I can enjoy it in many different ways.  My car, my headphones, my listening room, my friends houses.   
Hafler DH200, Big Knob Passive Preamp, Celestion SL6Si, fed by an SMSL SU-8 attached to my computer.  Makes for some happy web browsing.  All I can do on my primary system is listen!