MUST Have Vinyl

Lately I’ve been moving back towards vinyl.  I’ve got two really great TT’s but my collection of vinyl is pretty sparse; ridiculous I know!   What are your Top Ten must have albums?  Any genre.  Thanks for your suggestions!
stickman451
Ask 100 audiophiles and you will get mostly 1000 different suggestions. Ibuy what you like!
Ask 100 audiophiles and you will get mostly 1000 different suggestions. Buy what you like! For classical, hard to beat Living Stereo!
If you're "moving back to vinyl", then you're moving back from some other format - CDs, reel to reel, downloads, FM, whatever. Just pick some of your favorites and find them on vinyl. No one can tell you what you like, but if you're looking for the best recordings try The Absolute Sound's Super LP list.
*heavy breathing...*
"....I...I....NEED VINYL...."  (collapses on stoop, fade down....)

(in the background, through 3 walls..and the dog..) "Who! What?!"

"...just another vinylite, Cheryl....!"

(under the breathe, softly) "....poor critter..."

WNCW...88.7 after midnight.... ;)
@roberjerman beat me to it in suggesting a Sheffield direct-to-disk LP. Not for the sake of the music on any of them (that's too personal for me to predict), but to hear what is possible in the LP format. Direct-to-disk LP's (Sheffield or otherwise) are FAR better sounding than ANY tape-sourced LP ever made.