A Sonos Move or a pair of Sonos 1's

I am looking to replace the JBL Charge 3 I am using in my small home office with Sonos.  I am considering a pair of Sonos 1's or a Sonos Move (same cost).   Has anybody been able to compare these two setups?  What the strengths and weaknesses of each?
128x128markainsworth
Post removed 
I didn't mean to sound like someone who was burned by Sonos. With the exception of my river box, all my equipment is connected by copper. Ive never owned any of their products. I just didn't want the OP to make the mistake.  If you're going to get burned by tech evolution, do it with cheap, disposable products, not expensive disposable products. 

Since I posted, I noticed that Sonos is selling refurbished Play 1 speakers for $100 each.  They come with a one year warranty and a 45 day return policy.  Seems like a no-brainer.  As long as they work with the Sonos App for a few years, no loss even if they become (small boat) anchors at that point.

Having said that, headaudio123s suggestion is intriguing. I like it because it provides more speaker options and an upgrade path that is brand agnostic.  Downside:  I am not really looking to add a bunch of bulky items to my desk.
Currently my preferred source is Tidal. I am not married to Tidal. Qobuz will become an option in a month or two when I upgrade the streamer in my main system.
My understanding is that the refurbished Play:1s are the most recent model and will be compatible with the new S2 system. If you want better sound than that in a stationary setup, I would get two Play:5s.