Question re: Phono stage gain and possible new integrated

I’m running a Pathos Classic Mk3 into Spatial M3 Turbos. At 4 ohms, the Pathos puts out 140 watts. The Spatials are rated at 94db sensitivity. In addition, I have a syrupy sweet LFD LE phonostage amplifying my Hana MC with 53 db of gain.
With the Pathos, I almost never have to turn the attenuator up past 30 (on an attenuation scale up to 99) for phono, though for digital (Oppo 105), the norm is around 35-40. I’m thinking of moving up the line to a Pathos Logos, which will supply 220 watts into 4ohms.Good idea? Or will this be too much for the LFD’s gain? My Hana is rated at 2.5 mV.

Or should I actually go to a lower powered amp?

Thank you for any advice or redirection.
128x128simao
Or will this be too much for the LFD’s gain? My Hana is rated at 2.5 mV.
If your Hana is a high output MC, you should use the MM setting 39dB gain on your LFD.
Thanks for the feedback. I contacted Clayton Shaw at Spatial who kindly said much the same thing. Again, I was worried about too strong a signal strength with all that extra wattage.
@almarg Thanks for clearing things up, too.
@imhififan You're right. I just solder-bridged the LFD for an MC cartridge and I may have to de-solder it. Which should be easier than soldering the bridge in the first place.

@millercarbon. Once again I'm graced by your condescension and more-adiophile-than-thou attitude. You must be a joy to hang out with -- assuming you have friends you can buy.
Yes, either switch to the MM setting on the LFD (which requires disconnecting some internal wiring, I think) or switch to a low output Hana.  The latter would be my recommendation.  My experience is that when a low and a high output version is available for an MC cart, the low output version sounds better.   

Best, Scott