Aftermarket umbilical cords

Hi folks. Does anyone have input on the use of premium cords connecting power supplies to pre-amps or phono stages? I've got a Pass XP-25 phono and wonder if replacing the stock connecting umbilical cord would benefit sonically. Thanks, Joe.
joeyfed55
Wywires makes umbilical cords ($395?) for Modwright Oppo power supplies and have been well received. Perhaps Alex can make one for you. The  company is also having a 40% off sale until March 20th, with a 30 day money back. Tough to beat that!
Had ARC SP15 Great Northern Sound made be a custom umbilical it was a big upgrade in sound.After this i ungraded my entire SP15 with Black Gate caps etc.The problem will be getting a great tech to do this.Good luck!!
Good thread. I need a replacement for my Morrison Audio ELAD. I'm going to try Cerious. Robert's a great guy and I love his cables.
Timely thread, as I’ve got a Supratek Chardonnay two-piece tube preamp arriving tomorrow, winter storm permitting. I’ve seen the RAL thread and also hesitate about it being a silver cord, as I lean tonally to the lightly warm side and that’s trickier with silver. Doug Schroeder’s WyWires umbilical review a few years back says he had to modify his speaker’s high end to control for the cord. Maybe that was one off, as I think the WyWires umbilicals are copper. In any case, I’m open to ideas. Thanks,
@highstream did you ever got to upgrade the umbilicals? Chardonnay has 2 or 1?