Revel f208, dead center image but everything jumbled up?

I recently got revel f208 from my dealer as an open box. A rep from Harman said that they don’t need any break in period. 
I am using peachtree nova500 for the electronics with oasis 5.2 speaker wire and mostly listen to Tidal through the inbuilt DAC. 
The image is pretty dead center which is great and I like the vocals, it’s lifelike. The bass is pretty good as well as the HF. However, since the image is dead center, I am not feeling the sound stage. It feels like drummer, vocalist, bassists are all jumbled up or in the same straight line. It doesn’t even feel like the sound is coming from the speakers, because everything is in the dead center. Is that normal? I used to have B&W cm9 before this and that image was not dead center however I could feel the sound coming from both the speakers. But for F208, It doesn’t even feel like the sound is coming from the speakers, everything is just kinda jumbled up in the center. I Just love everything else about the speaker except the image or sound stage? 
morningrebel
Nope, it’s actually stereo. I mean I can notice sound coming from the speakers if the song has a very obvious stereo separation. For example, if I listen to the doors, I can hear the music coming from the speakers. (Very obvious separation in most of the doors songs) But anything else that doesn’t have obvious stereo separation, it’s all jumbled up in the dead center. It’s kinda hard to explain. I am not getting a wide sound stage may be. I think the music should spread between the two speakers. Let’s say the vocals being at the center. May be drums on the right behind the vocalist and bass may be on the far left, if you get what I mean? Is it room acoustic that’s causing the problem? 
It might be helpful if you tell us what components you are using with these speakers.
How much toe-in are you using?
Revel F208/206 recommend direct aim/toe-in at the listening position for best focus of soundstage, incremental degrees of away from direct aim to widen the soundstage.

The complaints I hear from the performa 3 line is usually pinpoint imaging but no real sound stage. Try putting them within a foot of the wall behind them to help with bass.Revel prides themselves in wide dispersion designs so maybe some treatments at first reflection points?