Production of Harbeth anniversary edition speakers sold out!!

"For clarity, the entire production of Anniversary Harbeth speakers was sold out some months ago. We calculated how many we could make to clear our stocks of cabinets, crossovers, connectors and so on and offered that capacity to our trade customers, sold it and are in the final phase of production now. So, if you desire these exclusive speakers, you absolutely must visit your dealer and place an order immediately."

- 03.05.2020 Alan Shaw 

arturgorniak
Alan Shaw is not only a great speaker designer but he is also an amazing business person. He knows how to design and sell/market for sure!
Alan Shaw is not only a great speaker designer but he is also an amazing business person. He knows how to design and sell/market for sure!

I assume this is meant as a complement and not sarcasm but it's difficult to tell in a user forum.  
I actually find that Harbeth does not advertise all that extensively and instead relies on word of mouth and dealer devotion to grow their brand.  
They do very small and simple ads in the big magazines and have a very no nonsense approach to the wording they use to describe their products.  That said, Alan Shaw can seem a bit arrogant in the HUG group threads, but I think that's just his confidence in his vision for what his speakers are designed to do.  IMO this is his genius in business and marketing.  People who yearn for a no-BS business model gravitate towards this type of brand message.  
It's obvious that something is working.  They have experienced incredible growth in the last 5 years.  In full disclosure, I am a brand devotee.  
@snackeyp I own the SHL5s. I think Harbeth is one of the best speaker manufacturers. So, no sarcasm there. HUG is Alan Shaw’s best marketing tool IMO. He knows every aspect of this industry. 
@celo 
I sensed that you might own a pair of Harbeths.  We are a special breed.  ;)