Best Tonearm and Cartridge for 4K or under for restored Garrard 301

I have a good set up for digital audio and would like to venture into analog audio. My digital set up is
Cary DMS600 -> Cary SLP05 -> Cary CAD211FE -> KEF Blade. I love the sound!

My first and only TT is a Thorens TD126 with TP16 tonearm and TMC60 MC -> PPA990 and phono stage is Cary PH302.

I bough an old Garrard 301. Planning to get it restored by Jim Campbell. Have a slate plinth. Now I am looking for a tonearm and cartridge that will justify my set up. I am thinking 4K. I could go lower or higher depending on the feedback, cost/value. I am looking for a good bargain. If I don't like it, I can easily sell it without much loss. I listen to classical, jazz, rock, indian music. 

I have never setup a tonearm before. But I looked extensively on the internet and Michael Fremer's how to set up videos. I understand all the different angles, VTA, SRA, Azimuth, Zenith. 

Looks like Michael likes Kuzma 4PT, I liked his review of the tonearm.
I am also looking at linear trackers like Transfi Terminator.
Woody, Triplaner Mk VII, SME 3012R, SME 312, Ortofon RS 309D, Dynavector DV 505/ 507, Reed 3P, Stogi reference, FR 64S, FR 64 FX, Sumiko 800.

kanchi647
The Reed is an excellent choice. To save money, Reed 2a isn’t far behind according to people that I respect their opinions. I have an Ikeda it407 on my grease 301. Another good choice. Maybe getting out of price range though. FR 64s also cool with the right cartridge and if you want to stay vintage. I do feel that even though some on your list are very good arms, in my opinion they just don’t suite the vibe of a 301. But that’s just me. But on my Kuzma table, that’s a different story. 
Kuzma and Triplaner but I think you will blow your budget. I can say the Triplaner w Lyra Delos sounds sweet.

more in the “ gestalt “ of your 301 might be a Jelco 850 / Decca.

not exactly sure what the Apple computer rant had to do with ignoring basic physics, but mismatched cart and arm ( mass and compliance ) are quite possible in an uninformed science denial world. When in doubt about an arm/cart combination reach out to those on this forum who have done more than sleep at a holiday inn...
To add. My dynavector XX2 sounds great on the Ikeda. Good drive, full powerful bass and not as tipped up in the high frequencies as most others so it’s better for rock and your Indian music. A good friend of mine listens mostly to Indian music. Make sure you demo with this music. Most systems aren’t pleasing with this music. This is always an issue for him. He likes his Koetsu Rosewood signature over his Airtight Pc1 for this reason. We listen to the airtight when I come over though.
I have Reed 3p "12, Ikeda 345, Fidelity-Research FR-64fx and FR-64s and i can highly recommend any of them for LOMC cartridges.

If your budget is $4k for both then look for FR-64fx with B-250 counterweight and FR-7f or FR-7fz cartridges. It’s a killer combination!

I also like Lustre GST-801 with Miyabi MCA cartridge in my system, this combo is under $4k

Another option is Miyajima Kansui if you like modern cartridges.

Reed 3p is excellent for modern MC cartridges, but you have to pay attention to the mass of the armtube, mine was the heaviest (18-19g) "12 inch Cocobolo.

In my opinion it doesn't matter what genre of music you are spinning, because a decent cartridge can equally play any genre of music.