Cartridge Upgrade - Nagaoka or Goldring

Current set up:
Rega P2, Goldring E3, Rogue RP-1(built in phono), Rogue ST100, Martin Logan Montis.
I love the sound I get now, but looking to step up from the E3. Has anyone compared the Goldring E3 to 1042 and/or Nagaoka MP200? How about Goldring Eroica? 
Would the Nagaoka work on the P2?Would a difference be significant with any of these cartridges over the E3 using a built in phono in my Rogue preamp?

I listen to all kinds of music...from classical to heavy metal.

Thanks in advance!

128x128audphile1
Post removed 
I think 1042 is very good match for Rega tonearm. Great Cart.
I have E3 on my Technics 1042gr and I'm very, very impressed !!!

Though I don't listen to classical, I do listen to acoustic guitar and vocals.
It never sounds what I would call "harsh" but it can be a little edgy for some tastes. Of course, a lot depends on table, arm, phono and cable.
Also, classical is a very broad genre, piano solo is one thing and full orchestra another.
If going with Nagaoka I would go with top of the line MP500. Another possible option is Audio Note MM, more expensive, I think. I have not heard it. But after the table upgrade not before it. In my view, you start with a very good table and go from there. Besides, table can last for decades if you take care of it, and it does not require a lot of care.
When I bought my Nottingham Spacedeck/Spacearm lightly used for $1350, it was very expensive to me but I am glad I did buy it.