Michi P5 Preamp Tone control Distortion

Help 
128x128lordrootman
Thanks for the response @imhififan 
when I enable tone control and there’s nothing playing I can hear high distortion from both speakers like 8-10 feet away 
When I disable tone control preamp is dead silent I have try 3 different amps different plugs different power cords
the only is disable or turn off  tone or zero volume I have try 5 different sources all the same 
Post removed 
When I disable tone control preamp is dead silent I have try 3 different amps different plugs different power cords
the only is disable or turn off  tone or zero volume I have try 5 different sources all the same
You did all diagnose, time to send it for service/repair

http://www.rotel.com/service
I have the exact same issue with my Michi P5 bought 1 month or so ago, dead silent with no tone control and hum or noise like sound from the speakers with tone control on.

Wonder if this can be fixed with a firmware update or have to swap out the unit, have to reach out to my dealer to see if their demo unit has the same issues.
@jiya3600 
They ship me new replacement but the same issues update the software same issue 
they email me recently with this:

Hello Tony,

Sorry for the delay. Rotel have informed us there is something they are looking into that may relate to the issue you experienced. We would still like to provide you with the replacement Michi P5 and ask you to immediately notify us, if you experience the same issue that we were not able to test due to local government corona virus mandate .

Kind regards,
Tim
Bowers & Wilkins

hopefully they will figure it out I really love this preamp looks so gorgeous compare with my previous Parasound P6 lol 😂