Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
@charles1dad   Charles, I have not brought the T+A PA 3100 HV Integrated Amp back in system since the changes to the power supply / conditioner, power cables, etc. 

I need to do so, especially since the T+A SDV 3100 HV is well on it's way to be 'broken in' (over 200 hours of playtime on it) AND the other changes are settled (for the most).

I'll make a point to do so and report back. 
David 10 I’m going to be listening to the Nenuphar 8s in a couple weeks when we get back home from sunny Florida , really look forward to that listening event , I’ve been really stumped what I want speaker wise.

We recently down sized our home and gone is my listening room above the garage along with my Magnapan speakers and Rolland amps , I now have a much smaller room where such a speaker like Cube Audio Nenuphar could possibly perform well in .
David I just noticed you’ve done some radical changes to your system I’d like to ask about your Synergistic conditioner and power cords replacing the P.I. Audio Uber and Triode wires , you can pm me if you like , thanks .

Just to confirm that you can add a sub at a later date to either 8 or 10 inch Nenuphar’s if you so wish.
@ david_ten

I have experienced the same phenomime you have eluded to in your very informative posts. Four months ago, I never heard of a 2A3 or 45 DHT until an EE friend/designer mentioned that it is the most refined tube one can acquire and that started the ball rolling since he mentioned that 2 Watts would drive my 98 Db+ speakers...

Two months later, Triode Lab 2A3 Monos 4.5 Watts with Hashimoto Output Transformers arrives and the clarity and dimensionality is unmistakable especially if you have efficient speakers of 98 Db+.

None of the KT88 Amps or SET 805 with 300B as drivers I have owned has the refinement, separation, depth, sound staging, transparency or the flow of sound that those DHT provides, it’s just magical and I believe the sound quality is related to its simplistic design.

I also have many friend owning 2A3 Amps and have a collection of NOS Tubes and the verdict is the JJ 2A3-40 and that’s what I’m using with some Shuguang 2A3C as back-ups which are quite good as well.

Wig