Shielded or unshielded power cables for class-D monoblocks?

I am moving to a new house in Europe where I will be having a dedicated hifi room. Two separate power lines have been installed, still undecided on the wall socket, they will be either Furutech SWS Rhodium NCF or SWS Gold or one of each.

I was thinking of the power cables to my Class D amplifiers (Ncore NC1200 based), for other classes of amplification I normally prefer unshielded power cable but since my amplifiers use SwitchMode power supplies should I try shielded power cables? What do you think?
greg_f
You are welcome Greg. I have used Viborg, Iego and Oyaide IEC's in the past. Viborg Gold on IEC is also a very good choice, if you need some warmth. They have good grip. But the Oyaide C 004 was the most dynamic, with the best extension (bandwidth) and detail.

Switch mode power supplies in your system can result in a mid focussed, dry sound. You can fix this a little bit with with gold.  I wanted to extend my bandwidth to the max. Rhodium and Platinum can have the effect of a loudness button. Like a smiley eq curve. Thats why I choose them.  Not everyone's cup of tea.

Erik is also right. Separation is very important. Especially front end and power amps. Connecting the shield at wall end is 80% of the situations correct. Sometimes it is better at IEC side. Sometimes lifting the ground is better, allthough dangerous with Class I equipment. It depends on the position in the power strip you use, the kind of noise your equipment spits out and the way it interacts with the other power supplies in your system.  
Strangely I never had luck with Oyaide connectors (their lower end ones) while I like their cables. I think I will try the Viborg gold IECs, they are cheap enough.  I listen mainly to metal and little opera so I need good dynamics, fast transients but at the same time I am very sensitive to sibilance. 

I know what you mean about switch mode power supplies, then again it also depends on the quality of the design of the PSU, its switching frequency, components used, etc but in general they don't sound 'euphoric'.

I hear you guys on separating the power. That is why I am having two separate lines installed one with a duplex wall plug for the power amps and another one with a single wall plug for the front end.  Next thing is what to do with the grounding. Ideally will have a dedicated ground separate from the main house ground just for the hifi but that can be against local regulations and potentially lethal. I need to read more about the Puritan Ground Master, it could just do the job nicely.

Post removed 
You can get some of the NCF performance if you use fo.q damping material from Japan. There are 3 different thicknesses it is piezoelectric and is readily available on eBay. You can treat wayyyy more than your power cords and wall sockets (,Although plenty of gains just here) with 1 pack. 

The thicker stuff is great on flat surfaces,  the thin stuff can go around cables.

Search the forum for uses, I've had 1 pack of ta32 and 1 pack of ta102 from separate sellers. Will be getting more.