Raidho speakers with Audio Research Tube amps

I have an ARC REF 75 SE which I like very much.  I am considering going to Raidho speakers, can't find any information on this combination.  Anybody know?
Ag insider logo xs@2xscottwsmith
The the new Revel 226 be would be asweome, (90db efficient) how big is your room? I tried the Arc St 80  with the revel 228  to great results in a smaller room, the Ref 75 has a much larger power supply so it should have even more control. The soundstage was huge, with amazing front to back clarity. 

Scott: I paired the Rogue Audio Medusa (w/Tele's) with the XT-1's and it was, in a word,  magical. So much so that I sold the 1's and picked up the TD1.2's and the amp is currently with Rogue being upgraded to the DragoN. For me it's endgame stuff.
I ended up passing on the Raidho's as I found a nice pair of Sanders 10 electrostatics and purchased them.  I am using the REF 75's on the panels and solid state amps on the subs.  It really does sound wonderful  The REF 75 SE is a great amp.  I am pairing it with a REF 5 SE preamp and ARC DAC9.  Media server is a Bryston BDP-1.