New Dire Straits 45RPM reissues from Mobile Fidelity

Sorry this took me awhile!  I have finally had the opportunity to listen and compare these (4) new titles from MOFI.

Communique
Dire Straits
Love Over Gold
Making Movies

These are the JUST RELEASED titles on 45RPM from MOFI.

I was able to compare, (so far), Dire Straits and Love Over Gold with my various copies.  I have the US, UK and German first pressings and Japanese pressings of both.

I have always thought that the German pressings were the best followed closely by the UK pressings.

These new MOFI's are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!  Super duper quiet and completely flat.  The music just explodes from the black background.  And the BASS...wow!  Wide, open soundstage with exquisite layering and texture. These are simply the BEST pressings that I have ever heard from the Dire Straits catalog...period.

I have listened to the other two, (Communique & Making Movies), but haven't had the chance to compare them to my other copies.  I have several different versions of each, but time has caught up with me.  From just the listening sessions, I am pretty confident that they will too be better than any of the others.

They are already sold out at many places, but they are going to repress them.

All of my copies were between 100-200 as far as serial numbers go, so I do have some very early copies.

If you can find them, buy them.  It's a no brainer.

ONE OF MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS!!!
128x128mofimadness
@dhite71...thanks for the reply and kind words!  I did not notice these issues with mine, but I will go back and listen to make sure.

What serial number do you have?  Mine are all very low.  I wonder if it might be an issue with later batches?
I already boxed it up and am awaiting the return label, but I believe it was around 5000.  I don't think that is a concern as here are my other numbers and BIA is just as impressive as the others at its high pressing number.  

Communique - 6143
Brothers In Arms - 16777
Self Titled - 5001
Making Movies - 5872
We must have placed our orders around the same time...

Communique - 270
Brothers In Arms - 8146
Self Titled - 127
Making Movies - 279
Love over Gold - 274
Listened to Communique tonight...it is everything that everyone is saying. Super album with excellent SQ. The Dire Straits MFSL's are a no brainer for anyone that likes this band.