Herbie’s Audio Lab still in Business?

In November I bought some spike puckies form them. They work well under my amps. I was going to order more for my speakers. Sent a couple emails. Called them a couple times. And haven’t heard back. Been a week. Anyone know if they are still around or having financial issues? Thanks for your input.  
128x128pstores
I do like their products. But my speakers are on the heavy side. So just don’t want to place an order. I am hoping that all is well with them and this is just poor management.  
Well I took a chance. Sent more emails, called and left more messages. But after reviewing some other posts..... I placed an order. Hope it goes well... 
Wish you well with that. Years back I placed an order with a place that did go out of business shortly after my order went in. I lost out, but it was a small amount 
They are still in business. I received my order from them this past week. This was the second order they have fulfilled, to me, during the past month.
pstores,

Any luck on your Herbies order?
I placed an order yesterday and received one of those automatic replies right away saying I would get a shipping notice shortly. In the past that info came pretty quickly. Nothing yesterday or today.

ozzy