Amp and Preamp recommendations for Yamaha NS5000

Currently have SOTM 200 ultra -> denafrips terminator +dsp board -> Audio gd he9 pre amp -> dual bryston 4bsst -> NS5000.
I am loving the sound... just sounds incredible. But wonder about amp and pre amp upgrades down the road. Any thoughts on what might work well? These speakers are 87 db efficient.
So far thinking all pass labs amps + pre.

Ok with buying used. Would like to keep things under $20k if I can. Thanks.
smodtactical
What do you think of the AHB2 with the NS5000?
From what I heard of the NS-5000, I'd go for an A/B solid state that has quite a bit of "high biased into Class-A" to keep those highs from becoming as Sound stage said also
"Yamahas took on an ever-so-slightly clinical presentation over their entire range, emphasizing the aspects of the tweeter that I have described below"
To me right up the Gryphon Diablo 120 or 300 or Pass Lass's XA series alley.

Cheers George

@georgehifi  I think your recommendation is probably spot on with pass labs to keep things detailed and musical. Although I would not say its sounding clinical right now with the dual brystons. But I just feel like pass labs will bring even more musicality while retaining all the detail.
@yyzsantabarbara  this speaker is indeed so interesting in that some people perceive it to be smooth and rolled and musical while others very lean and clinical. I think its a real chameleon and adapts to the gear you feed it. For me it sounds like the perfect balance of both. Oh and marcus/shawn had it connected to the yamaha as3000 and Directstream dac.
@smodtactical I have previously considered the Hegel 590 or 390 since I have demoed the 360 and top end monoblocks with KEF Blades and thought it was very good, not as good as the Luxman, but something I could be very happy with long term.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa1176-hegel-h590-integrated-amplifier-multi-channel-amps

Every time I see this integrated or the 390 I keep asking myself why not just get this and make my life simpler. I think it would be a very good match with the NS5000. (390 is ROON READY and 590 will get update soon)

I just remembered that I demoed the Mark Levinson 585 integrated with Magico A3 speakers. At one time I was going to get that before I went on the separates tangent. However, the 585 is excellent, not as good as the Mark Levinson separates but almost as good  for massively less money.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa0i26-mark-levinson-no-585-solid-state

For a short range solution you can sell all you gear and get one of these integrateds to do the same thing. I forgot if the ML 585 does streaming like the Hegel.

I have had the Bryston 7B-SST and Bryston PowerPack 300 SST (same as your 4B-SST) and I can definitely say both the older Hegel and the Mark Levinson sounded better to me.
Post removed