Silly question, but I’ll ask it anyway.

Just wondering, but can you make an interconnect with spark plug wire?

why is or isn’t this done?
last_lemming

MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor Spark Plug Wire Sets 31649 is a great set of wires and a great bang for the buck!
Ok. So what I’m getting is, it’s a NO on using spark plug wires as interconnect cables. But hey, it was an interesting thought experiment;)
Reverse thought experiment: would the car run better if you used audiophile interconnects in place of the stock spark plug wires? 
. 2300psi is a relatively meaningless number that represents a very specific set of conditions w.r.t. initial air temperature and fuel type. It is not, in any way, form, or function a definition of "diesel"   (nor have anything to do with this conversation.

The conversation no, the meaning yes. An engine that fires under compression combustion, (diesel) requires 2300 psi to achieve that.
Whether by charging the combustion chamber with ADDED air and then by piston compression or by simply, sucking it in, close the valves and compressing the chamber. Fuel is added via injector at a given time, and a given fuel pressure, either BTDC, TDC, or ATDC. This is an analog system, PT as in cummins. (yes oversimplified answer, but I'm a simple Retired Master HD Mechanic) YES it is old school..
The spark plug thing was at best oversimplified. I do appreciate you updating me on the wire thing... Interesting. I'm was a Detroit, Cummins, Deutz and Cat engine certified. Yup Yup.  Been a while though, I'm retired now. thanks for your input though. 

So the new spark plug wires sound like a 20,000.00 speaker cable in the making. After all the stuff I read about, networks, tungsten, white gold, nickel silver, why not add SS and carbon to the mix? 

Respectfully and with regards