Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Thanks. Just got a Vintage Luxman M 4000 amp that I have been trying to acquire for a few years. It just makes everything sound great. Perfect match for my C 1000 preamp. Looking forward to another long listening session today. Amp has been re capped and fully serviced.
Brand new LP of "Clapton Unplugged". This is the album that’s got me wondering how vinyl can sound this good. I don’t get it. I usually listen to CD or stream music because I don’t always feel like doing the hassle of vinyl. But this LP has better sound quality than anything else I’ve heard on my system. CD’s don’t even compete. So what’s going on? CD specs are all superior(I think) to vinyl. I feel like something happens when music is digitized. It loses something but I don’t know what that thing is. It seems to have to do with the physicality(?) of the sounds of musical instruments. I can’t tell from the unplugged album cover if it was mastered digitally or from analog tape. If it was digital then my theory falls apart. If it was analog that might explain the sound quality.
Loggins and Messina - "So Fine"

Old timey songs and good SQ. Better than I remember it being when I last heard it about 40 years ago....