Streaming For Beginners

Hello All, I am interested in listening to streaming audio like Spotify on my home system. what components do I need to start?
128x128joeradio
The simplest, least expensive way to begin is with a Bluetooth receiver plugged into one of the analog inputs on your amp. That will let you test the concept using Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music, internet radio and other sources. The quality of Bluetooth transmission isn’t what you get from a CD but it may be good enough for awhile, particularly if you pick a receiver with aptX HD built in. One of my friends with a full McIntosh stack and Nola speakers is quite happy with a $149 Bluetooth receiver for casual listening.

Pick one with good customer reviews from this page in your price range and give it a try. https://amzn.to/38p3kMc

If you pick one with digital output you could add a DAC between it and the amp to improve the sound but I wouldn't spend a lot of money on that solution rather than moving to a streamer that would use WiFi rather than Bluetooth.
I have a good dac, and don’t really want to pay for the dac in devices like the Bluesound Node 2, or a $5K+ Lumin;  Is it correct that all I would need to get Tidal and Qobuz is something like a $70 “KEiiD WiFi & Bluetooth (CSR 5.0) Wireless Stereo Receiver for 2.0/2.1 Home Audio System Optical S/PDIF“?  Anything better at a reasonable price?