Streaming For Beginners

Hello All, I am interested in listening to streaming audio like Spotify on my home system. what components do I need to start?
128x128joeradio
You can start with any home computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone you already own and run a wired connection to digital or analog inputs to start or even easier put a Bluetooth adapter on an amp line input and start with that.

I auditioned gear at a dealer recently using Plex app on on my iPhone with Bluetooth connection to the amp streaming from my music library at home and it sounded very good.  Any music streaming software or service you choose like say Spotify for decent sound and wide selection will do. 
+1 for Bluesound Node 2i as a great place to start with the idea of stepping up to a better outboard DAC down the road if you really get into it.  But to really take advantage of it, I suggest subscribing to a good lossless streaming service like Qobuz or Tidal which stream at CD or better quality.  Node 2i retails for $550 but can be had for less.  New, used, or refurbished Node 2 or Node N100, earlier models in the Bluesound lineup which all utilize the same user friendly Blu OS user interface software would also be good places to get a start.
Lots of possibilities, depending on your system. A list of what you now have would get you relevant advice.
Lexicon DC-2 Digital Controller 
Sherwood A/V Tuner Preamp 
3 channel amp
2 channel amp
DVD player
DVD recorder 
Reel to reel player 
Cassette player
5.1 sound