Speaker cable recommendations in my budget

I really hate to open this can of worms. I know people tend to be very passionate about their cables and how heretical someone else’s choice is.  But, here goes anyway.

if it matters, I have a Denon AVR4806 & JM Labs speakers. Both are about 7 or 8 yrs old. I need 8’-10’. I really only want to spend less than $150 but, I’d go to $200 if there some phenomenal cable that would rock my world.

On the site & in that range are: AntiCabled, Schmitt, PS Audio, Audio Quest, NBS Serpent, Harmonic Tech & Audio Quest Serpent.

Do any of you see the glaring top 2 or 3 I should pick from? There’s now real audio shop around me that sells this stuff.

PLEASE: Don’t recommend dumping my receiver or speakers & no fights.
tochsii
AQ terminated by AQ. Buying used with the right terminations would help you buy up a bit. Good luck.
I have owned basic zip cord, AQ type 4 , GBC, and GLC. Morrow Audio too. Trust me. I am a solid unabashed +4 for the AudioEnvy cables. Heard his demo. Liked it. Bought speaker cables to try. Fell IN LOVE with the sounds of vibes,  triangles, etc. Anything with a "bell" tone was stunning! Every other parameter was as good, or better than any other cable. Give Captain a call or an email. He'll get you set. Now my whole system is AE!
As if tochsii didn’t have enough good possible choices to consider, I’ll throw one more into the mix: SVS Soundpath Ultra. They’re a steal at 50 bucks for a 10-foot run and they sound terrific. Obviously, sound is what we most care about, but it doesn’t suck a bit that they’re also very good-looking, very malleable (easy to bend around corners if you need to), have gold-plated terminations and are made from top-quality materials, and have a 45-day trial period. SVS also has responsive, human customer service. I use the Soundpath Ultras in my HT rig (connecting a McIntosh power amp to Sonus-Faber towers), but just for shits-and-grins, I A-to-B’d them in my two-channel reference rig versus "audiophile-approved" speaker cables that cost five time as much; couldn’t hear a whit’s worth of difference. As we all know, everything is system-dependent and and room-dependent, but I’m a believer (said he, quoting The Monkees). I confess I’m a fan-boy, albeit sadly, an uncompensated one.
https://www.svsound.com/collections/accessories/products/soundpath-ultra-speaker-cable?wiz_medium=cp...
With a budget of $200,going used will get you about $400 worth of speaker cables. I have,Signal Cables,Anti Cables,Dyson Audio cables(eBay,no affiliation) and 2 pairs of Zu Libtech cables. I run the Zu’s with both my Monarchy Audio mono’s, and my First Watt F5. Big fan of Zu Libtechs. If you shop carefully,you can get some killer deals,you just have to do a lot of searching,and be patient. I picked up 2 10ft pairs of the Zu’s delivered for under $90 delivered. 
If the OP is still searching, I second the recommendation of looking for a set from MIT’s AVt or Terminator lines. Definite bargains can be had there that will fall in your price range and will give you performance way above what you pay. 
If you’re looking for new, another option that can be found at Amazon are products from the seller Worlds Best Cables. I’ve bought two sets of speaker cables for my PC audio/desktop setups and have been very impressed...Gotham cabling from Switzerland with high end Japanese connectors. Their RCA interconnects using Gotham and Canare cabling is very good as well. Again, I’ve bought multiple sets to use with my PC audio setups. You get a lot for the price with these guys...

Good luck with your search!

Arvin C