Latest Firmware Upgrade for Cambridge AZURE 851N Caused a Major Problem? Help Please!

Looks like Cambridge just released new Firmware for their 851N, however after performing the upgrade, I can no longer connect my PC to the 851N. Qobuz reports "Device not compatible", JRiver reports "Device does not support file types", and just trying to stream NPR from my browser, again no audio. I have tried multiple PC's, rebooting everything and checking connections, and still nothing. I have not tried the last resort of doing a factory reset yet on the Cambridge. Anyone else who did the update run into this problem?

Thanks, could really use some help!
grm
Hi, gelle, yes a number of times. Thank you for your suggestion - most appreciated!
Can you download the previous firmware?  If not sounds like you will need to do the factory reset. Cambridge could be different but I've had to do that on other components after a firmware update.
You might also try to reinstall the new firmware sometimes there is an interruption you're not aware of which causes problems, had to do that before as well. 
Hello and thanks!
I tried reinstalling the firmware but the Cambridge just said it had the latest version, no way to go back a rev that I know of. Still trying to figure it out, everyone's help is most appreciated!