Help me decide which E88CC tubes i should buy

Hey

I spent 2 days researching about tubes, from technicalities like measurements, what to look for when buying etc how they sound and which sound the best as a common consensus.

I only need a single driver tube for my Decware Taboo MK III, currently i am using a Siemens E88CC with silver shields, 2x Tungsram EL84 and 1x Svetlana rectifier.

Khadas tone board as DAC and Fostex X00 Purple Hearts as headphones. I really like how the Siemens sounds but i am not the first owner of the amp so i can't say how much use that tube has gotten already.

I've also tried the Philips SQ Heerlen '60, which are a bit cleaner/slightly less veiled than the Siemens, they were not new either around 66%/70% of NOS value. So it may not be a direct apple to apple comparison. They seem to boost the midrange quite a bit tho which is very noticable considering that my headphones have very recessed mids.

After testing back and forth i always end up back to the Siemens and don't feel the need to look back, but as soon as i try my Philips for more than 1 hour i start to miss the Siemens. But i don't think that the Siemens are objectively better than the Philips.

Anyway. I narrowed it down to:

Siemens E88CC. cca. Telefunken cca, Amperex 7038 or Amperex PQ US made, Reflector 1975 "holy grail".

They all score well above 100% except the Reflector which are like 95% of NOS spec and all costs around 80$, except the Siemens e88cc might find for a bit less.

Any suggestions?

I couldn't find much info on the Reflector seems a bit of a dark horse except that one head-fi thread where 17 tubes get compared. Really as good as they say or just one persons experience?

It would be interesting to hear your opinions and experiences, i haven't found any posts where these tubes get compared.

Best regards

128x128yoshimitsu
Having used the 6DJ8 family of tubes, in both the ARC SP9 and SP14(phono section, only) preamps; I’d already figured the Siemens CCa would be my favorite, when I bought a BAT VK-D5.      I did try rolling a number of other brands(Amperex, etc), from the upper crust of the family though, since I was now looking at buying six, of the salty, little boogers.      I never liked any, but the late Fifties to early Sixties, D or O-gettered, grey shield, external date coded CCa variety.       Regardless of application; they always sounded the most natural(least colored, most extended, top/bottom) while provided the best sound stage and imaging.      So glad, that I bought an extra, NOS sextet, before the prices went nuts!      Siemens did make some less expensive tubes, during those years, with the same internals and the gold pins.      They’d be well worth your time, to audition.        btw: A NOS, Mullard GZ34, from the Blackburn plant, will probably add another dimension, to your music enjoyment.      Happy listening!
I have 75 Reflektor silver shields in the output section of my Modwright Oppo 205. I had just rolled out 65 Telefunken 6dJ8 white tips when trying the Reflektors. The Reflektors are much more extended top to bottom, with an almost solid state quickness to it. No bloat or overhang in between notes whatsoever. They are very musical though not as warm as the Telefunkens, and produce a wide and deep layered sound-stage. They outperform the Tele’s in every way. Amazing tubes!

I have a brown base GEC U52 as the rectifier.
I think the U52 and 75 SS Reflektor are a very good match because it adds just a slight touch of warmth while exhibiting all the same attributes (speed, detail retrieval, sound-stage) that make the Reflektor so special.

Good luck! :)
Post removed 
I like Seimens and Mullards the best.Amperex are more clean and transparent but never dry and sterile,so I use them sometimes just to change things up.Reflektors are warm with great bass.That's what I hear anyway:-)None sound bad really,it's just personal preference.