Speaker cable recommendations in my budget

I really hate to open this can of worms. I know people tend to be very passionate about their cables and how heretical someone else’s choice is.  But, here goes anyway.

if it matters, I have a Denon AVR4806 & JM Labs speakers. Both are about 7 or 8 yrs old. I need 8’-10’. I really only want to spend less than $150 but, I’d go to $200 if there some phenomenal cable that would rock my world.

On the site & in that range are: AntiCabled, Schmitt, PS Audio, Audio Quest, NBS Serpent, Harmonic Tech & Audio Quest Serpent.

Do any of you see the glaring top 2 or 3 I should pick from? There’s now real audio shop around me that sells this stuff.

PLEASE: Don’t recommend dumping my receiver or speakers & no fights.
tochsii
I would say either the JW Audio cables or Speltz Anticables.  I had the Anticables for many years and it took a MUCH more expensive set of cables (over $700) to beat the sound in all ways.  I bought at least 5-6 different sets of cables and always returned to the Antis--at about $80 for an 8 ft. pair, it's a no brainer at your price.  

Bob
The PS Audio cables are sleeping giants.  They never got the accolades they deserved.  lots of cooper in those cables.  Great highs and mods, and the most amazing bottom end of any non network cable I have heard that are 5 times the price. 

I had been using AntiCables with my Spatial Audio M3's and was well pleased with them until I found a more expensive Analysis Plus speaker cable . What is special about AP cables is their patented geometry which is used in all their cables ,regardless of price .
  I have not tried their cable in your price range, but feel confident that their impulse response should be the best you'll find . Less certain is the conductor quality at this price point vs competitors with simpler,cheaper geometry . The eBay vendor http://www.ebay.com/usr/cguitargear777 has the best price for new cable, but you can find used at times .
When there is a sale, which is almost always, Morrow Audio has good speaker cables relatively inexpensive at the low end.  Remember that the less resolving the system, the less you will notice any change in speaker wire.