Wilson's Chronosonic XVX loudspeaker over 3/4 of a million US dollars

Wonder what the impedance/-phase angle graph will look like on these puppies, looking at the amount of D'Agostino amps used to drive them, I'd say could be pretty evil.

https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p720x720/74336509_2441444039447768_5578766920951267328...

Cheers George
Β 
128x128georgehifi
πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈHere's some πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cracks me up the way everyone acts like any of these specs matters. Definitive Audio is a huge Wilson dealer here in Seattle. Their flagship Audio Technica/Wilson/D'Agostino system is $1.3M. I heard it. Heard it right after one of their guys spent a whole day fine-tuning to present it to whoever has enough more money than brains and ears and so can be talked into buying it. Talked into it by blather just like this thread, all about specs, not one word about how it actually sounds when you listen to it playing music. Which is powerfully dynamic and,..... that's about it. In terms of, well pretty much everything else it can't hold a candle to mine, which you could have for about the Washington State sales tax you pay on their $1.3M monstrosity.

No amount of specs is enough if it doesn't sound good. And it doesn't.Β 

We now return you to our regularly scheduled recitation of irrelevance.
I am pretty sure only the relentless are powering the xvx. The other amp is to power the wilson subs in the corner. I heard this setup at axpona last year it is pretty amazing.Β 
Post removed