Accounting for slight hearing loss

On a whim and with a suspicion, I recently had a hearing test and it showed some loss in left.  Mainly around 3k and then recovers some above that.  I had noticed (after many good tips gathered on Agon) after really paying attention to set up and room, featured vocal/instrument was often right of center, almost never left.  Mind you, i still hear all freq, even quite  high and get great staging but often, its annoyingly with a right bias.  Maybe that's where he's supposed to be!  Thats actually not a trivial point.  Funny thing, I can listen to MD Kind of Blue in mono and I sense no shift. Quite opposite as instruments still have some staging. Go figure.  

Any tips or tweaks to compensate?  Ok, here's where I might be all wet.  Lower resistance to tweeter in left XO (phase issues with right?)  A mod to extend left baffle above the tweeter some?  Simple "Left" on amp works but isnt freq specific.  Im suspicious that using an EQ unit will degrade overall sound although that seems the most obvious.  Do they?  Speakers are Madisound kit Klang+Ton NADA designed with Scanspeak Illuminator drivers.  In Lee Taylor cabinets.  Amp is Rogue Sphinx V2 (A/D). 
Thanks in advance.  Otherwise it's a tad "L" on the amp.
akgwhiz
akgwhiz OP
Alternatively, the Loki is at the end if the chain and will do it’s own internal ADC, process, then DAC on the way to amp.

No sorry @akgwhiz , your looking at the old Loki dac (a deleted Schiit product).
The new $149 Schiit Loki today is not a dac, but an analog domain EQ, it’s this I’m recommending for you.
https://www.schiit.com/products/loki

Cheers George
Hearing lose is not only the reduction of highs....its also reduction in sensitivity to changes in amplitude at all frequencies.   Yes, hearing aids make it easier to hear, but they don't repair the loss.  Actually, removing the aids and listening gives a more realistic sound....the difference between cartoon animation and a print from a Leica lens.  If you are a musician, audiophile, the loss is a great one that continues to worsen.
Sorry all, I was travelling and doing this thread during it.  George, yes I clicked wrong one.  If I do anything in way of more electronics in stream, I'd prefer the analog method at the end.  Since it's only affecting mid/highs I'm starting with a pair of brighter tubes for my preamp stage.  Add a tad "L" and see if its better.  Honestly, it's barely a problem but yeah, its detectable. Not degenerative but from too much hunting, shooting over the years without protection, even outdoors.  String, i agree.  While they may balance the perception in each ear they are about the definition of Lo-Fi (as used here) and usually focus on the voice portion of spectrum only.  Thanks all for help.  Great points.  And wear protection in all loud hobbies/pursuits! 
OP:

Here is an idea out of left field:

https://www.minidsp.com/products/dsp-headphone-amp/ha-dsp

This is a headphone amp with built-in DSP. It's a little pricey for a thought experiment, but thought I would share.
I would experiment with just turning the balance a little to the left. Or maybe sit in the center, close your eyes and have someone else turn the balance till it sounds right? You get imaging information from the mids/highs. The lower the frequency the harder it is to pinpoint the source direction (think subwoofer). Once the imaging is correct I doubt you will notice one speaker is slightly louder than the other.