Isolation Transformers

My wife and have sold our home and are renting for the next couple of years. Therefore, I don't have the luxury of re-wiring, dedicated lines etc. I am looking to clean up the AC supply, minimize the effects of other household circuits and get some surge protection.  After quite a bit of reading I have narrowed my selection down to an Equi=Tech 2RQ or a Torus RM20. I can buy either unit for a 30 day trial/refund but would like to make a good choice to start.
My delima is this. The Equitech offers balanced power on the output which would be effective at canceling reactive currents between my audio components. It also offers filtered outlets for digital gear and would isolate my entire system from the rest of the home with its own ground reference on the center tap of the secondary. However, it does not have any surge suppression built in other than the transformer itself.
The Torus on the other hand offers SMSS which gives me peace of mind. It also has Plitron NBT for line filtering. However it lacks the balanced output, and therefore would not isolate my system from whatever grounding this house may, or may not have. The Torus also does not offer any filtered outlets for digital gear.
My system is: Klimax LP12>Erika Phono>Pass XP-22>Pass X250.8>Thiel CS2.3  with a MacBook>Chord MoJo>Pass XP-22 for digital files. I will upgrade the digital end some day so I like the option of digital outlets with the Equitech.
If anyone has experience with these isolation transformers I would appreciate some direction. Thanks

Bruce

brskie
Inakustik 3500P   $3.5K!!!

I'd go the $149 Newark one above first.
Here's the data sheet.  
http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/2357270.pdf?_ga=2.235938311.78280552.1582701028-203377982.1582701028

It's got no audiophile markup $$$'s attached to it, as it's made for all types of very sensitive non audio electronic equipment.

And put the $3.5K towards amp or source upgrades.

Cheers George  

No but at $3.5k!!! I would try the $149usd option first.

Which ever nothing is still best for poweramps, as they need to have the stiffest connection to the mains, no "resistive components" between their power supplies and the mains zero impedance if possible. Unless you want similar to soggy "tube rectification" type bass.

Cheers George  
I have experience with two of the 3500P Inakustics units.  One for the Brain and one for the Brawn.  They handle it fine.  I would buy them again.  I had more than 6 pieces of gear to condition. 
If the $149 250w isn’t big enough, there are bigger, right up to 1000w,
https://www.newark.com/c/transformers/isolation-transformers?brand=tripp-lite
But still no power amp should go through any conditioner no matter what the cost.

Cheers George