Cartridge Tonearm compatibility

Hi,
I need some help calculating cartridge/tonearm compatibility. I am considering building a DIY turntable. I have purchased a Maglev table and a Jasmin motor from China on ebay. I am currently building a custom plinch and arm-board.I have purchased a Jelco SA750E tonearm. I am considering a Dynavector XX2MKII cartridge. I have looked at resonant frequency calculators but quite frankly they are above my knowladge. Would the Dynavector XX2MKII be a good match for the Jelco SA750E. The tonearm mass is 13.26gr. The cartridge weight is 8.9 gr and the cartridge compliance is 10 mm/N.
128x128garyr46
Gary, forget about the math. Get a Hi Fi News test record and see what the actual resonance frequency is. I suspect you might have to add a little weight to the head shell. So, you add weight until you get the actual resonance frequency below 10 but above 8 Hz both vertically and horizontally.
Gary, you can read this thread first, maybe you don’t have to worry about.
Jelco is a mid mass arm and Dyna is a mid compliance (17cu @ 10Hz) cartridge. It should be fine!
In my opinion online calculation is always wrong, you can do that with Hi-Fi Test LP
Thank you everyone. I'll stop worrying about it. And I do have the Hi-Fi Test LP. Just need to learn how to use it.