Isolation Cones vs Cheap Cables

I'm posting this here for I didn't want to hijack a recent thread on cables and the title is a little misleading.

It was suggested to a member that BDR cones offer a lot of bang for the buck compared to cheap power cords when it comes to "making an impact on sound".

I'll buy into that concept!

I was looking reading about BDR cones and it seems like a lot of folks place three of them under a speaker instead of four.  I'm going to purchase some and have to ask the question:  Why three cones and not four?  My floor standing speakers are about 48" tall and the base is only about 10" wide.  I gotta think that using three cones with my speakers would make them top heavy.  Yes?
malatu
These are certainly not meant for speakers.3 cones are self leveling not 4.
Just spoke to rep at Music Direct.  He pointed me toward the ISOACOUSTICS Gaia https://isoacoustics.com/products/gaia-series/$200 - $600 per speaker.  Imagine that!   I'd might consider those for speakers but for the other components the BDR cones seem to be cost effective assuming they have a positive impact.

Anyway, can anyone offer some real world experiences of the two versions, the MK3 versus MK4 under different components?  I have a tube integrated amp and phono stage ad VPI Classic Signature turntable.   I'm not really worried about my DAC or CD player.  I use them for convenience.    My real listening sessions are on vinyl. 
I have "Sound Anchors" speaker stands under my Thiel CS3.6 speakers. These come pre-drilled on the underside for either 3 spikes or 4 spikes. I use 3 spikes.
malatu- I was looking reading about BDR cones and it seems like a lot of folks place three of them under a speaker instead of four. I’m going to purchase some and have to ask the question: Why three cones and not four? My floor standing speakers are about 48" tall and the base is only about 10" wide.

People use three for two reasons: three is cheaper than four, and three points define a plane. Cheaper needs no explanation. The plane part, depending on the floor or shelf with four your speaker might rock and need to be shimmed up but with three it never will.

I can tell you however for a fact that four is better. Check it out: https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367 There’s four under each Talon Khorus speaker. That speaker comes with some pretty beefy impressive looking spikes. They are on BDR Cones because BDR Cones are light years better than anything else- and I would like to say period but let’s be cautious and just say for the money. In order to get better than anything else period you do like I did and put BDR Round Things under the Cones.

I would use 4 Cones under each speaker.

Thanks for the pics! Actually, I looked at your speakers via another post about cones and before I created the thread... I make an attempt to do my due diligence, .... I just couldn’t make out whether you used 3 or 4. My common sense (which at times, doesn’t work) told me that speakers gotta use four, I just needed some confirmation!
Yea, and they are on sale at Music Direct for $16 per cone.
Very sweet setup, by the way!