Recommend a power amp to pair with Yamaha A-S1100

I have a pair of Monitor Audio PL300 II speakers, that are hooked up to a Yamaha A-S1100 integrated amp. These are 4 Ohm speakers/90db.

I am thinking about getting a power amp to bi-amp. The room is 17x38 feet. 2-channel music only. At this point - after spending serious $ on speakers and the integrated amp - I’m hoping for a decent yet significantly more budget friendly power amp. New or used. I’m talking $500-$2000 (hard stop). The power amp can be upgraded in a couple of years.

Any recommendations?
ahansen11
Post removed 
At this point - after spending serious $ on speakers and the integrated amp - I’m hoping for a decent yet significantly more budget friendly power amp. New or used. I’m talking $500-$2000 (hard stop). The power amp can be upgraded in a couple of years.
Well, focus on one thing at a time is a good upgrade path, at least financially...
Thanks for all the advice so far, much appreciated. I really do like the Yamaha, so maybe stepping up to something like the A-S3000 might be an option.

ill add in another question here while I’m at it: I have the Blusound Node 2i. I got it b/c of the MQA capability. What would be a step up in terms of a streamer/DAC? Ideally I’d like to have the ability to play MQA (whether that means two separate components or not).