Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Looks like source is solved. Resolution Audio Cantata was the choice and a blind one, too. Got a great deal that I just couldn't let slide by. On paper it looks more than interesting: Gryphon and Resolution Audio Cantata. Tomorrow I should get my speakers, which Scott, my local dealer and fellow audio enthusiast, will drop off at my home. Great guy, btw, and deep connoisseur of audio equipment.
Hopefully I'll get source and amp by the end of the week.
Very curious as to how the sound will be, but everything will need a lot of burn-in.
Cables will be the ones that I brought from my last system: Argento Silver Cables for speakers, Zu Varial MkIII XLR for ICs (which I intend to change very soon), ASI Liveline and Rega for power. Used to have a Stereovox XV2 and am very interested in the XV-Ultra, since I left the former with my brother. Any suggestions regarding digital cables will be more than welcome, since I will have to buy one now.
After burn-in will look into cables again.
Will keep you posted, Milpai.
Best regards
André
Filled the steam of the stands with Micro Bearing Conductive Steel from Star Sound Technologies. Then I installed the cheese Wizz spikes and placed them on the Equarack speaker Footers. Well it was ......

So I called Robert from Star Sound and was told he could design a super stand for these speakers for around 1.5K. What I heard with the Equarack Footers makes the SS stands a no brainer.
I don't quite understand how the Equarack Footers relates to making the SS stands a no brainer.
The Equarack footers are an "isolation" device. The SS is a "coupling" device. Two very different approaches. Not necessarily good idea to mix the two.
Are you saying the Equarack was not an improvement?
Thanks!
I have had both products under different speakers and both work in a big way. My point is the whole stand needs to be re-designed and SS can do that.