My “Dream” system needs a preamp

Ok, this is a recent decision to build a two channel Dream system. Im leaning towards Magnapan 1.7i’s, a Denon DP59L and possibly a Krell type KSA250 solidstate class A........

i really liked a few preamps in the past from GoldenTube, AudibleIllusions, CounterPoint.....but its been years. My guess all these would fetch $2.5K or below on the used market, so align new gear suggestions at this price, my guess an outboard mm/mc preamp

your thoughts to my analog dream
kgveteran
No doubt that the Supratek was dead quiet and yes possibly the 6SN7 could have been a better fit than the DHT version but the synergy between my Coincident amps and the BHK is better than the Supratek… in my very high efficiency system where it is capable of very high dynamics the DHT Supertek was just not quick enough on it's feet.  FYI, the BHK is very sensitive to ICs.  I have a friend that tried the same  7dj8's as me in his BHK and they were noisy.  I put the same exact pair in my BHK and they are dead quiet.  So now I have a 2nd pair for backup.
I have owned the BHK for well over two years and in that time I have used multiple brands and models of IC's so I don't go for that theory.  One of the problems with the BHK preamps from being a member of their forum for many years is that no two of them seem to be exactly alike and there have been more than a few mods of the input boards which have been prone to failure as have the ones in the amps.   So if you received one that is acceptably quiet to you with your particular amps then count yourself lucky because I suspect that there is a chance that if you tried a different one in your system it might not react the same. Mine is even noisy with their own amp.  I have a friend on another forum that has had three different ones in his system and he said each  one had it's own noise related quirks with no two being alike.  Their is no disputing the BHK is a great sounding preamp once the music is playing but when it's not it can be a different story in some systems. Especially those with low input sensitivity amps or high sensitivity speakers. You found the one you like best so enjoy  and I will do the same. 
Well the differences pre to pre would make sense of why mine is quiet with 7DJ8's and my friends has a low level hum..