Satisfaction report on Klipsch

I started my system with a McIntosh MC225 that had been rebuilt and sold by Tom at McIntosh audio.  I also purchases a C220 McIntosh preamp.  I play CDs and stream digital music.  I started with a pair of Klipsch RF 82s.  From the moment I turned them on listening to Nat King Cole sing Unbelievable, I was disappointed.  I used those speakers though and enjoyed them for several years.  I eventually found a pair of used RF 7s in nice shape, sold the 82s and was impressed with the 7s.  However, I was still not satisfied and just did not feel like I was at the concert.  Jist recently I bought a pair of really nice Chorus IIs off Audiogon.  I am happy to report, that they have finally taken me to where I needed to be. I use a Mac book air and a Dragonfly Black DAC. 
warrenwhis
I am not sure why the negativity of the 2 above posters.

How was I being negative? He made a statement that was contradictory. It wouldn't matter if the subject speaker was Klipsch or if it was Wilson. It was a stupid sentence that didn't make any sense. Nothing negative about my comment, just stating the obvious. BTW, if you think I was throwing klipsch under the bus, or some such nonsense as that, then you don't remember that I've always been a Klipsch Heritage fan around here too.

Oz

Post removed 
Reading comprehension not your thing? It's ok. Don't be ashamed, it's not for everyone. But just for the sake of, well just for the sake of doing it, why not go back and read my post again. Maybe it will make more sense the second time.

What an asshole contributor

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Nice way to introduce yourself.....
To further illustrate the moronic comment if Ozzy who... there is nothing contradictory about staying with a brand while moving up the model list til you get where tou wanted to go.  I did that with the planes Ive owned too.  Piper Cheeokee, then Comanche then twin Comanche....now I own  a Baron.  I hate it when stupid peope get my BP up.
ill just leave the forum and leave it to the brainless ozzy to run as he sees fit
Ok brainwave.

You said you owned RF82s for many years and enjoyed them. And they disappointed you "from the moment I turned them on".

Try to keep up.