Synergistic Research mpc question

Hi Audiogoners, 
I have a lot of older SR cables with mpcs connected to them but can’t find much info on the proper connection of them and was hoping that some of you with experience can help. I also have 2 master control centers to help keep the # of mpcs down a little bit. The question I have is, is I it okay to connect the mpcs and the master control centers up to a SR power cell 6 se which has the preamp, dac and transport hooked up to it as well or would it be better for the active shielding mpcs and master control centers to be plugged into its own isolated power strip? I also have a couple mpcs plugged into a shunyata venom 8 power strip with a defender conditioner on it which is also being used for the main amp and 2 subwoofer amps is this okay? Just wondering if you have to be careful where you plug them in? One last question I promise, does it matter which way the mpc is plugged into the socket or can it be flipped either way?
Sorry for the lengthy drawn out questions and thanks in advance for any assistance.

justinm
The question I have is, is I it okay to connect the mpcs and the master control centers up to a SR power cell 6 se which has the preamp, dac and transport hooked up to it as well or would it be better for the active shielding mpcs and master control centers to be plugged into its own isolated power strip?

Yes. Beyond okay, its advisable. Preferred. Active Shielding is highly responsive to improvements in power. The better the source the better the MPC to power center works. I've had both.

Check out my system. https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367 Look close. Notice the Active Shielding coming out of the Medusa connected to the CTS speaker cables? That's because I took 4 MPCs, removed the plastic covers, had Michael Spallone upgrade diodes and caps, then hardwired them into the conditioner. These upgrades elevated Active performance like you would not believe. Huge improvement. Highly recommended. 

Just wondering if you have to be careful where you plug them in?

Not at all. The MPC is nothing more than a transformer, cap, and diodes. It does nothing but step down the line 110V AC to the 29V DC used on the cables. Current draw is nil. You might see a tiny spark sometimes when connecting. Relax. Its 29V. No big. Kinda cool actually.

One last question I promise, does it matter which way the mpc is plugged into the socket or can it be flipped either way?

Read the above again and think about it. Does not matter. They even omit the usual "only one way" plug where one is wider than the other so they can fit and share one outlet.

Sorry for the lengthy drawn out questions and thanks in advance for any assistance.

Not at all. Look up Michael Spallone here on site, search his MPC mods, have him do yours. Huge improvement. Incredibly cost-effective.
Thanks Millercarbon,
 It’s so refreshing to get such a thorough and helpful answer from someone who has first hand experience with SR products!!! I was expecting to get a lot of replies advising me to sell all my SR cables because there nothing but "snake oil" and buy something else. I have been slowly and carefully collecting them on the used market over the last few years and really like there sound. I did reach out to Michael Spallone a while back and am planning on sending him a few to mod for me. Your system looks awesome and although I haven’t tried it yet I am very eager to hear the swarm subwoofer set up. I have 6 Dayton hf 10" drivers and 4 of the 15" that need to be built and hopefully utilized throughout the listening/living room.
Thanks again, your answer gave me a lot of peace of mind since I have been plugging the mpcs in this way for quite a while and was never sure if it was correct even thought it sounded great.
@justinm you might want to consider getting away from all those wall warts and getting a Transporter instead which will tidy things up a bit and produce better sound for you.
Thanks lain,
Yeah I totally agree they are messy and my living room looks like a bad science experiment currently, which I plan on fixing by moving some of the equipment on the other side of the main wall where the speaker are positioned. I actually have 2 master control centers which help but I ran out of cables for them and need to make some. They are the older version of the transporter I believe and say Master Contol Center II and III and use a bnc connection for the active shielding cables.